Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SSCS

Look what was "under my tree" all the way from France.............

Florence has really spoilt me.........

.........the wall hanging is beautiful and will fit perfectly just inside my front door.



Love these pins! A new pin cushion - so needed one of these - and some DMC threads that are for my Some Kind of Wonderful stitching!

Thank you so much Florence and Thank You Chookyblue for organising this swap. It has been a pleasure.

I will be back later in the day to show you some more wonderful goodies............


DE

3 comments:

  1. What lovely presents to come home to! Florence does beautiful work, De, doesn't she? I have similar pins which she sent with my bag. I haven't seen anything like them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your gifts from Flo........cute pins too........thanks for being part of the SSCS.........

    ReplyDelete