Saturday, February 2, 2013
February Friday Night With Friends
If creating a mess counts for productivity then yesterday I was very productive! Although I think it may have been more of a week long project!
I spent most of the day on and off yesterday in my sewing room flitting between projects.
I managed to finish the needlecase for this project and cut all the other necessary pieces (it seems to take me a long time with cutting).
I stuffed legs for another cute hedgehog for the Dolly Drive I am involved in on Facebook. I also cut out two heads for monkeys for the same Dolly Drive.
Also there were a little bit more stitching on my February stitch-a-long of the Natalie Bird Tote Bag.
Im sure I achieved a lot........just nothing finished to show for it!