Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patricks Day

My Pop always used to say this Irish Blessing to me and it is still my favourite



I also joined up with the St Patrick's Day mini swap hosted by Cheryll and this is what I received from my partner Sue.  I was lucky enough to meet Sue whilst in Adelaide last weekend but we had no idea that we were swap buddies so it was a great surprise to come home and find the envelope from her.







 And this is what I sent off to my partner.........I was finishing off my Natalie Bird True Friends tote-bag for the stitch along when I was inspired to add this other lovely Irish blessing to the design...





DE

9 comments:

  1. Very clever to adapt the stitchery. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love both these mini's and i really love the saying that you embroidered on yours De,well done girls on a great swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Pat's De..
    Both the mini and the tote are gorgeous.. Nice idea to add the clover to your tote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever De! Happy St Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both minis are very nice. Great prayer from your grandfather. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a beautiful blessing. One I have always been going to stitch up and frame someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both lovely mini's ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete