But then on Saturday, after the lovely Marilyn had posted a tutorial for one of her zip pouches I started work on it. I thought the zip was going to be a bit tricky but Marilyn had it all worked out for us and it went together really well.
Sunday Morning I finished the last little bit of sewing down the binding and I now have a completed pouch.
I am sure I will be making quite a few more of these in my future, they can be used for anything you want.
Even though today is a the last day of a long weekend I am off to work - the joys of working in retail. Its raining and dreary so would make an excellent sewing day instead, but never mind, I have to support my habit somehow.