Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Gossiping

I am working on Anni Downs new quilt "Gossp in the Garden" with some fellow Sunday Stitchers.


Poor Cheryl has been a little time poor so didn't quite get a start on it.  The aim was to have at least made a start on this block before our last meet up but Helen  made me stand in the naughty corner as well because I hadn't finished like the others had....




I am pleased to say that now this block is at the right stage


and yesterday I finished off the block for this month (with more than a week to spare!)


This is such a fun quilt to work on - I might even start the next bit early......



De xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Lol funny post,I am loving these blocks ,you have done a lovely job of your block De.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty block.. will be a lovely quilt... I did have such a laugh at the head down shame faced naughty girls!!! who would have thought you would be one of them????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking great De.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blocks...........lucky Cheryl had an unfinished friend...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you're out of the naughty corner! The blocks look great, saw them on Anni's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second block is really nice, wow! Congrats on being early too, well done. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done De.... see what a little shaming does ?

    Love your blocks.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo De ! It is a beautiful pattern!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blocks De and I am really enjoying this quilt too. It's got a bit of everything in it! Who's idea was it to do the teacups next????? Oh yeah.... yours!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teapots this will be a pretty quilt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your block, it turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete