Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Only One More Sleep



Tomorrow morning bright and early I head off to pick up Marilyn and then we are off to our retreat at Warwick.  I have most of my things in the car already.....hopefully there is space to fit in Marilyn's bits and pieces too!  I obviously don't have the skills to pack lightly...(and I still have to add the food!).


Warm clothes take up a bit of space too - temps going down to zero overnight while we are there.

I have a couple of quilt tops all ready cut that I want to at least get a good start on and a few other bits and pieces as well....and if all else fails I will just sit around and eat and talk and laugh and indulge in some of the alcohol that I have packed.

With all this preparation for Retreat I only managed to finish a few projects for June ... but there will be heaps happening in July!

De

8 comments:

  1. I am SO glad your pile looks like that and that there is more to come! I don't feel so bad about my little mountain of stuff now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to take lots of projects in case you run out of course! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always need lots on retreat. I am sure you will keep warm with some wine and a big fire. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol you guys are going to have so much fun,safe travels my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful time - I know you will. Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you have everything.....have a fantastic time De...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time, De. Safe travelling.

    ReplyDelete