Followers

Friday, September 26, 2014

Good News....


Wednesday this week there was a whole lot of this at my house!

The reason????

I was successful in my application for a position at a brand new store!  Basically its the same job that I am supposed to be doing now just on a much larger scale and with 100% time allocated to this role!  Start date is somewhere around 1 November or a little bit before and the actual store doesnt open until mid-December!

Im still jumping around with excitement!   I get the opportunity to work with some fabulous people and explore whole new options!


De xoxo

12 comments:

  1. What fantastic news De.....Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOoHoo... congrats on the new position! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so awesome De,you so deserve this.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!
    Of course, they knew a great worker when they saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and more money to spend on quilting stuff!!! yaaaaay!!!! Well done girl! I hope you organised for time off in March though?? Can't wait to see you again! xox oh, and by the way.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations De - I know how excited you must be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!! BIG Congratulations to you...have fun now

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats De.... great news ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete