Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

A lot but nothing to show..............

Its been one of those weekends around here! A little bit of this a lot of that (mainly housework - yuck!) and nothing really to show.

I started to pieced together some of the bits for my big project - all went well. Stitched the top of my Vintage Teddies together (need to get some batting before I can finish it..) Cut the squares for a shaggy quilt that Becca wanted and stitched those. Made of big mess of my creative space and walked away and left it! Made a cake. Went to help purchase timber for the next stage of the reno - getting closer to finishing now (but still a lot to go).

Went to niece's birthday party - I think she was fairly impressed with her bag. Then got in a decent night's sleep for the couple of big days ahead work wise.

So no pics but a little bit of progress. Hope everyone has a good week!

DE

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a busy weekend all around, De. Yes, what are you renovating atm????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. I am with Vicki and Sarah What are you renovating atm????? I did some sewing over the week end now have to go and clean up the room as I have thing every were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone else is wondering - we are renovating the back deck of the house which somehow manged to include a small deck off the bedroom as well and also a new laundry. The project has involved major concreting and decking timber so far. When the laundry is framed we will call in the roofing guys and get them to put a roof on all three pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been very busy De...don't you just love renos...

    ReplyDelete