Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A retreat in my own lounge room !!


Well not really - just a productive weekend and ignoring most of the dreaded housework!

Yesterday I whipped up this little bag for eldest to take to her formal next week - Im not sure she was as excited about it as I was!
Then today after a lovely lazy morning sleeping in listening to the rain I decided it was time that I finished off the quilt tops that I had started some time ago and then put aside because I had an issue with them (...........long story.........dont ask). After a bit of fiddling I am pleased to say that I have not one but two completed tops! The fabric was not my favourite (I dislike orange) but it had a very masculine feel to it. When they are finished one will be for a friend of DH's (to say thanks for helping out with jobs during our renovations) and the other will probably go to the FIL.
I hope everyone had a productive weekend.

DE



1 comment:

  1. Hi De, well done on finishing 2 quilt tops, they look great. The bag is so sweet to.

    ReplyDelete