Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Rainy Friday

I awoke this morning to rain on my face!  It had rained most of yesterday too but the wind had obviously changed direction.

I think today I will spend most of stitching which will be great before my busy weekend at work!  That will lead nicely into Friday Night Sew In


I also thought that I might be stitching up something for this today

visit Narelle at Pins and Whiskers for details
but I did manage to get something simple finished off last night



I love this and think I will make a few more......and what a great way to use up some scraps!

DE

20 comments:

  1. so lovely to have a bit of cool and damp.... the christmas decoration is lovely....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you having rain. Cute ornament

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mel. It's going to be hot and windy here today! Lovely little ornament De.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament is so cute. It was so nice to wake to rain today. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVe the heart Xmas deco... so sweet and as you said a great way to use up little bits! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decoration - not too bad to have some rain - though we don't need a deluge - which I think we are going to get anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. De this is very cute and love that scraps can be used to make something so nice,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raining here this morning too! Just starting to warm up a little. Great work in your sewing room xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is so sweet! I can imagine lots in all different colours :) Love the little bell.
    Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't the rain lovely! Very sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I want rain, pleeeease! How lovely to have some :) The pieced heart ornament is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love hearts and yours is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it - so many simple and effective items being showcased this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. I am in a heart mood. I may just have to try making some like yours.
    The rain has been fabulous here in Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy the rain...makes stitching inside so much more relaxing I find!!
    Happy Aussie Day!!

    ReplyDelete