Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Natalie Bird Swap

The first swap for 2013 for my Friends in Stitching Group was to make something designed by Natalie Bird

Leanne sent me this oh-so-cute cushion with the most  perfect stitching on it




I chose to make the Sewing Machine Chair Pad from Natalie's With Needle and Thread book for Cathy with applique on it


Pop on over and visit Cathy because she has photographed it on her chair in her sewing room - not only does she have a very tidy sewing desk but she also has an amazing view from her window.

DE

16 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts sent and received. I'm off to check out Cathy's view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both wonderful gifts De. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both but OOoohhh that view! Nice gifts sent and received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gifts both received and sent are gorgeous De.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also had to go check out her tidy desk and her view. The chair pad goes very well in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh De...it was the best swap....made and received are just amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gifts De, your sewing machine is really sweet :) I want Cathy's view AND her gorgeous floors, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again De it really does make my sewing chair comfortable and very pretty!! I love the little cushion Leanne has made for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute swap parcels De.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. More beautiful Pressies given and received xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those projects. I think that rabbit is so cute and I love anything with sewing machines. Is this another book I have to get !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful swap, I love both creations :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete