Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All quiet on the home front

and this is what has kept me quiet for the past few days!

I had a five day break and apart from the basic housework and cleaning out the Tupperware cupboard today (yuck) I have spent the majority of it doing some form of stitching. Only one finish for the break though but its a good one! I decided that I wanted to hand quilt large versions of the daisies randomly and then just around the Teddies. The pattern is Vintage Teddies and the fabric is Crazy Daisy by Buggy Barn. This has been a UFO for 4 years!

Ive got some more chicken placemats nearly finished (just have to stitch the binding down) and I also got a lot more of Becca's black and white squares together!

Back to work tomorrow but then Im off again Thursday, Friday and Saturday - not a bad trade off for working Sunday this week !

DE

7 comments:

  1. It looks great De - I made the same quilt for Mia for Christmas - It is a cute pattern.

    Hugs - Fee XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tupperware cupboard was a big enough effort for the weekend. The teddy quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it as I like bears. It is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt, I made a Teddy one a few years ago for my oldest daughter (she's 30 now) it was by Lil Blokes, Can't remember what it was called though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi De, i have the same UFO. I've been going to quilt it the last 2 months but it's still sitting there. :) Maybe next month. Lol. Yours is beautiful. Happy Stitching,

    ReplyDelete